As an intern with Velory you will join a fast moving Swedish Start up on it's growth journey. You will work on finding solutions to new problems, and make the solutions scalable together with the other company teams, such as product team and finance team. You will both be driving your own and very challenging projects, as well as doing easier day-to-day tasks.
Internship will last 4-6 months with start August/September 2022.
Examples of tasks:
- Build a concept for a CO2 emission effect model on behalf of a customer, showing the effect of choosing different computers and leasing contract lengths. The concept should be able to scale.
- Pick up the newspaper in the reception on your way to the office every day.
- Build a testing scheme for an important product launch
- Find more efficient ways to categorize support tickets that can be shared with partners using the same ticket handling system (Zendesk)
- Answer to support tickets
You have some of these qualities:
- Business or engineering student
- From the EU or able to arrange with EU internship visa (you might be a student in Sweden from a non-EU country today)
- High work capacity, high intelligence and humble personality.
What we offer
- Travel cost covery to Sweden/Stockholm if you are based in another country
- Monthly stipend of 10 000 SEK (pre tax)
- Gym with trainer every day
- iPhone and MacBook as your personal productivity tools
- 2 paid vacation days offered per month worked
Velory is an Employee Experience Platform that provides companies and their employees with Productivity-as-a-Service (PaaS), and offers a cushy purchase experience of hardware, software and services. Velory also supports companies in becoming more sustainable in their operations. Employers get a unique overview of all the company's licenses and units, and employees are given greater freedom to optimize their work environment.
Since 2014, Velory has gained the trust of more than 30,000 companies to provide them with the tools they need to increase productivity and flexibility in IT-related expenses, devices and licenses. Velory currently has about 50 employees and is headquartered in Stockholm.