Velory is on the path to change the world, specifically the world of work we live in. By building, developing, and offering a platform that solves every company pain point within software and hardware management. Of course with the employee in focus.
Are you an autonomous and ambitious student or at the beginning of your career preparing to make your mark on a fast-growing start up?
Velory is now looking for a talent to join the client operations team from February/August 2022 (4-6 months). We are looking for applications from EU citizens who are eligible to travel to and work in Stockholm.
What you will do
You will be part of the Operations and Analytics team and interact frequently with sales, product and finance teams. We welcome and seek a dedicated intern, ready to surprise us with creative ideas, and willing to take the lead on small projects. Here are the main tasks you will perform:
- Process development and implementation
- Handle support cases
- Develop training material for partners together with your team
- Bridge the gap between finance and operations in day-to-day activities
- Fee and commission reconciliation towards partners and suppliers
3. Project Management
- Review documentation for our Quality Management System
- Run email marketing campaigns
- Ideally a Business, Finance or Engineering student.
- Open-minded, willing to work in an international environment and meet new people.
- Hardworking: A multitasker with a keen eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic: You always have new ideas and try to implement them no matter what you are facing.
- Passionate about disruptive innovation and digital solutions.
- First-hand experience in startup is valued.
- Knowledgable of SQL, SendGrid or Google Ads is a plus.
- Fluent in English (Swedish is a plus).
Tasks of previous Interns
- Basic data analysis
- CRM-software configuration
- Preparing email campaigns
- Evaluation of external service providers
This is Velory
Velory is empowering employees by connecting them with the right hardware, software and services. Since 2014, we have gained the trust from employees at more than 30,000 businesses to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete. The “Productivity-as-a-Service” platform is supporting companies in handling a work from home situation and in becoming more circular and sustainable in their operations.
We empower employees, starting with our own.
We work to make companies and employees thrive. And to do that, we offer a friendly culture and a safe space for you to grow. We're always on the look for out-of-the-box believers, creative masterminds, problem solvers, and desktop dynamos. We hire incredible people so we don’t have to create complicated guidelines, instead we want you to get things done on your own terms.
Come work for a company that encourages personal development and a diverse mindset. Our team today consists of people from across Europe, US, South America, Africa and Asia. We believe that by mixing people from different cultures and locations we achieve the best results.
We sponsor your travel to and from Stockholm, and pay a gratification of 5000 SEK per month. We cover gym membership and help you search for an apartment should you be coming in to Stockholm from abroad for the internship.
We are looking forward meeting you!