We are looking for a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise to join our team in Stockholm. In this role you will be reporting to the VP Customer Success & Marketing.
What you will do
As a Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, you play a key role in ensuring the success of our enterprise customer base.
- Customer Success – identify exceptional post-sales and delivery processes of onboarding and support to meet and exceed customer expectations. Leverage evangelists and advocates among our customer base.
- Customer needs – be the voice of the customer and manage the company’s understanding of customers’ needs, goals and roadblocks. Continuously evaluate in-market solutions available and best practices, and generate and share educational resources.
- Vertical Business Development – leverage data and synthesise customer feedback to identify opportunities and build customer loyalty. Through targeted initiatives drive customer uptake and retention, and uniquely position the enterprise offering.
You will work closely with other departments in the company to ensure a customer-first approach. Your success will be measured by metrics such as retention, NPS, share of addressable spend achieved per customer, ARR and LTV.
Who you are
You are a natural leader striving for excellence for yourself, your team, and the services we build. You are proactive and outcome-oriented; you can articulate the desired outcome, required framework and execute with laser focus to achieve it. You curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution possible and, through collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders, receive buy-in for new ideas, products, and processes.
At Velory we are looking for people that are exceptional at what they do, people with the right attitude, high level of energy and a strong entrepreneurial drive. We are looking for people driven by both profit and purpose, who place great emphasis on work that truly matters.
You are persistent and curious, and inspired by making a difference on a global scale and have the dedication to achieve something bigger than yourself. You are a true team player that enjoys a great degree of flexibility and freedom with clear deliverables. High pace is something you are used to, at times with tasks outside your job description requiring you to roll up your sleeves.
- A strong understanding for the needs and wants of the Enterprise segment.
- A solution architect within areas such as payments, ERP, software and hardware
- Proven experience from identifying, optimising and building enterprise solutions and flows
- Proven strong executive leadership and decision making abilities
- Proven track record of hiring, developing and managing world-class talent
- Entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, a focus on possibilities and not obstacles
- Great communication and presentation skills with the ability to speak fluently to engineers, designers, business people and data scientists
- Advanced quantitative skills and understanding of data and how it can be used to improve product experience
- Fluent in Swedish
- Experience from subscription-based business models
- Experience from managing multi-location and multi-functional teams
- Experience from working in a Telco or Bank environment
- Additional languages
This is Velory
Velory digitalizes small and medium sized businesses (SMBs). Since 2014, we have gained the trust of 30,000 local business owners, to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete.
Our B2B commerce platform unites sellers, buyers and sales partners in one ecosystem where:
- Sellers - Get access to a global B2B distribution network
- Buyers - Get access to a wide range of solutions to digitalize and take their business to the next level
- Sales Partners - Get access to a turnkey platform to increase earnings by connecting buyers and sellers
Velory is based out of Stockholm and backed ($28 million) by MOOR (the private investment arm of Kaj Hed, main owner of Rovio, creator of Angry Birds).