Velory is on the path to change the world, specifically the world of work we live in. By building, developing, and offering a platform that solves every company pain point within software and hardware management. Of course with the employee in focus.
We are looking for an exceptional Product Designer to help us realize our ambitious goals.
In this role, you will design powerful, usable, and lovable interfaces that enable the users of our platform to reach more customers and make more sales, with a superior experience to their existing way of working. Through deep collaboration with your teammates, you will improve the overall process for product discovery and development at Velory.
- Lead the design of one of our core products, working closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Produce pixel-perfect designs and ensure the version that's implemented in production is just as good as your prototype.
- Work with other members of the design team to develop and expand our product design system.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Drive to take ownership of complex problems and see them through to completion. This means sweating all the details to make sure our users have an unrivaled experience when using our platform.
- Exceptional communication skills. Be able to speak and write clearly and efficiently in English, taking in mind your audience and their concerns. Be able to share a key point that can affect change.
- Curiosity. Strive to learn and grow, seeking out deep knowledge about our customers and our business. Look for ways to improve how we work on a continual basis.
- Ability to make those around you better. Show a desire to help your colleagues learn and grow—and have them help you learn and grow.
Other things we look for
- Fluency in using Figma, our current tool for designing prototypes.
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS and other front-end technologies
- Prior experience at a growing, product-driven tech company.
We are open to candidates of different experience levels, from those at the beginning of their career to seasoned designers. What matters most is your drive to continually grow within your role.
What we offer
- A fast-growing startup on an ambitious mission to digitalize businesses world-wide
- Freedom and flexibility in how and where you work
- A diverse team of talented and supportive colleagues
- Centrally located offices
- Six weeks of paid vacation
- Pension at ITP1 levels
- Generous wellness grant and weekly training sessions with personal trainer
- Private healthcare insurance
Does this sound like you?
Then we want to meet you! In addition to sending over your resume and design portfolio, help us get to know you better by answering these questions:
- Why did you become a designer? If you didn’t choose this career path, what else might you have pursued?
- Recommend a book to us. Why is it important to you?
These questions are your chance to add more color to your application beyond what's in your resume and portfolio.
This is Velory
Velory is empowering employees by connecting them with the right hardware, software and services. Since 2014, we have gained the trust from employees at more than 30,000 businesses to supply them with the solutions they need to grow and compete. The “Productivity-as-a-Service” platform is supporting companies in handling a work from home situation and in becoming more circular and sustainable in their operations.
We empower employees, starting with our own.
We work to make companies and employees thrive. And to do that, we offer a friendly culture and a safe space for you to grow. We're always on the look for out-of-the-box believers, creative masterminds, problem solvers, and desktop dynamos. We hire incredible people so we don’t have to create complicated guidelines, instead we want you to get things done on your own terms.
Come work for a company that encourages personal development and a diverse mindset. Our team today consists of people from across Europe, US, South America, Africa and Asia. We believe that by mixing people from different cultures and locations we achieve the best results.